The Visual Tracking Line Reader is a lightweight bar shaped magnifier. With two semi-circular printed filters designed to concentrate the vision on the 7mm bright central viewing strip, the pattern of glare and confusion from other text and pictures is reduced to a minimum.
Its design maximises viewing potential with its light gathering properties and can be particularly helpful to dyslexic children as well as the elderly, to guide reading.
The magnifier comes in a blue or red colour, sits directly on the page to use and can be easily tracked across the page with its soft easy grip sleeve.
- Magnification: 1.1x
- Reduces pattern glare and helps focus on individual words or sentences
- Easily tracked across the page
- Soft feel easy grip sleeve
- Magnifier length 12cm (4.72 inches)
- Central viewing strip 7mm (0.28 inches)
- Field of view 112 x 24mm (4.41 x 0.95 inches)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.