The LaboComfort magnifying visor provides a good level of magnification for both eyes and has a comfortable working distance. Its high quality lens provides you with a distortion-free image with edge-to-edge sharpness. The lens easily clips in a clamp within the visor. Surrounded by an enclosed plastic shield, it protects you against the diffused light while guaranteeing unobstructed viewing.
The headband makes it comfortable for extended use. It has an adjustable strap to adjust the height to your requirements which also features small perforations for a good circulation of air. The visor can be easily flipped-up when not needed.
The LaboComfort is useful for tasks that require you to have both hands free, and can be a great magnifier for painting miniatures and close electronics work, like soldering.
Available in the following magnifications:
- 1.7x / 2.5D
- Working distance: 400mm (15.75 inches)
- 2x / 2.5D
- Working distance: 250mm (9.84 inches)
- 2.5x / 5D
- Working distance: 180mm (7.09 inches)
- 3x / 7.75D
- Working distance: 130mm/5.1 inches
- Planoconvex lens made of PXM plastic
- Glass fibre-reinforced plastic lens clamp, making it very durable
- Can be used by people who wear glasses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.